From 1 September to 30 November, clients who have traded with UTRADE Stock Options can enjoy up to HK$1,500 cash rebates*. With the reward, you can now trade more with less commission!
Online clients are also entitled to free Real-Time Streaming Quotes Service!
Contact your Account Manager now
Or call our Client Services Hotline: (852) 2136 1818
For more details, please visit utrade.com.hk
* Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion will be held from 1 September to 30 November 2018 ("Promotion Period").
- New clients are clients who have successfully opened a stock options account during the promotion period, and have never cancelled or held any stock options accounts in the past 12 months.
- Existing clients who have executed every HK$600 commission via UTRADE Stock Options will be entitled to HK$100 commission rebates. Each existing client can receive a maximum of HK$500 commission rebates per month within the promotion period.
- New clients who have executed every HK$500 commission via UTRADE Stock Options will be entitled to HK$100 commission rebates. Each new client can receive a maximum of HK$500 commission rebates per month within the promotion period.
- Commission rebates will be credited into the qualified accounts within 60 days after the last qualifying trade date.
- UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Limited reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision and records of UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Limited shall be final.
UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Limited
15/F China Building, 29 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong
www.utrade.com.hk | +852 2136 1818 | email@example.com
This email was sent to you by UOB Kay Hian. If you have received this email from a friend,
click here to subscribe so you can continue receiving updates from us.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, click here to unsubscribe.
Copyright(C) UOB Kay Hian(Hong Kong) Ltd.
All Rights Reserved.